How many people do we have to sacrifice to turn this doodoo storm around?
By - HenDenDoe64
Thanks for your submission /u/HenDenDoe64, but it has been removed for the following reason:
Disallowed question area: **Joke questions or trolling.**
This sub is meant for genuine questions...and it looks like yours isn't. Maybe it's a joke, or maybe we just can't figure out what you're trying to say. Either way, we've removed your post.
* Trying to get a laugh out of people? While jokes, memes and song lyrics are all amusing, they're not what we're looking for here. Try /r/ShittyAskReddit.
* Testing a riddle? When you already know the answer, it's not a genuine question - but the users of /r/Riddles will love it.
* Taking the sub name as a challenge and trying to post a stupid question *isn't* amusing, and it's *also* not the point of the sub. You're looking for /r/StupidQuestions or /r/ExplainLikeYoureFive.
* Asking a question to show off a clever observation? Try /r/ShowerThoughts (but phrase it as an observation, not a question).
* Trying to bait people into angry or shocked reactions? Try /r/RandomShit or /r/ShittyAskReddit ...or just go do something else.
*This action was performed by a bot at the explicit direction of a human. This was not an automated action, but a conscious decision by a sapient life form charged with moderating this sub.*
*If you feel this was in error, or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to [message the moderators](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2FNoStupidQuestions). Thanks.*
It depends on whether you're sacrificing to the old or the new gods. The new gods require adulation and great works in their name to quell their rage. The old gods worked on a sliding scale based on the severity of the doodoo storm on a 1 to 10
3 12 to 34 depending on proximity to the vernal equinox
6 Only 2, but they have to be full to the bursting with goat blood